Saturday, December 24, 2011

Barbara over at To Stitch or Not to Stitch was holding a drawing a few weeks ago for a LHN chart and all the trimmings to finish it up. As luck would have it my name was pulled from the random generator :) How exciting!! I love LHN and Snowmen. Of course when it arrived I 1) snapped a quick photo and 2)started stitching on it right away. I am enjoying it so far, there is not a LHN chart that I have not enjoyed stitching, Here is a photo of the chart she also included a cute frame to hang on my tree. I think a picture of my two dogs will go in there :)

Thank you Barbara.







Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win! That is a super cute pattern! Hope you and DH have a Merry Christmas. Off to email you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!