Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

January is a very busy month for me. My birthday is at the end of the month and also 6 friends have their birthdays in the month of January. January birthdays rock LOL

Tuesday I had the day off and with good reason. two of my friends were celebrating their birthday so we all decided to take a trip to the Oakland Zoo. The Chimp exhibit is the best. There are at least 10 Chimps and they are all so different and each so unique. I think we spent at least an hour just watching them.

We had such a great day and it was also a beautiful day, 67 degrees!! We then continued into San Francisco. Had a birthday drink and a quick bite to eat before heading back to the Bay Area. I took a really neat picture of the Bay Bridge on our way to the city.
From A Stitchers Ramblings


I tried to stitch tonight, but I have to work tomorrow so finishing up last minute household chores hinders any stitching plans. But I am coming along with my second ornament :)

I hope you all had a lovely Wednesday! Have a wonderful night!!
Natasha

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day! Early birthday wishes to you.
    That is a great picture of the bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Stitchy B-day Natasha! I'm a January baby too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I just love this new reply option! It is GREAT. Thank you for the B-Day wishes. It is'nt actually till the 27th but I can celebrate all month long right? LOL

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!