Monday, January 9, 2012

No More Please!!

Dear blogging friends,Good Monday morning!!

I have been winding floss ALL weekend,and I am over it LOL I still have about 50 skeins to wind but I have filled two jammer boxes with DMC. Even though it is boring and tedious it sure is nice to see it neat and tidy. I will probably stop at Joann's today and pick up some more bobbins to finish the rest. And then from now on anytime I buy DMC I will wind it as soon as I get it home.

Last night I started stitching a new ornament. This one is from the 2009 JCS Christmas Issue. SamSarah Design-Peace. Of course it's another snowman :0)

From A Stitchers Ramblings


Over the weekend our cable offered Showtime for free. So yesterday DH and I relaxed ALL day and watched the new show called HOMELAND with Calire Danes. Wow, I was not expecting this show to be as good as it is. We are HOOKED. We will absolutely be watching this some more.

Well I am off to buy some mailing envelopes to finally mail off the items that a few of my followers won from a drawing on my blog a few weeks back. And then to the dreaded grocery store...

Take Care and happy stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting most of your winding done! Looks like it's going to be a cute ornament and you can never have too many snowmen. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!