Monday, February 13, 2012

Rainy Day Stitching

Good Morning Dear Friends,

Monday morning rain, we are in some serious need of that wet stuff that falls from the sky here in the Bay Area. And our mountains are need of that white stuff, SNOW. Well it looks as if we are getting our wish. I woke up to showers this morning and got a Ski report on my phone that the mountains have 5" so far Wheeee.I haven't been skiing since Thanksgiving. :(

Mondays are always a good day for me, I don't have to go to work on Mondays. So today I am staying in. I have been fighting a cold for the last four days. So another day of rest will be great. Although I do need to do laundry and vacuum. But other than I think I will park my behind on my comfy couch and stitch till I can't see straight. HeHe!!

Here is what I am working on. This is a sampler I started many, many years ago, years before I knew about charts and picking your own fibers and floss. Before I knew about LINEN. I usually dislike AIDA, but since I have been sick with a head cold stitching on that larger count has been a blessing.

My Husbands cousin is having her second baby in August, so this will be framed for this little one.


From A Stitchers Ramblings


I hope everyone has a good day!
Natasha

P.S There is a lovely giveaway going on Victorian Motto here. you should go check it out :)

5 comments:

  1. I hope you can shake that cold before too long.
    Being sick is such a drag.

    It's nice to revive an old WIP and I know it will be a sweet gift for the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looking like a great gift for a baby! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! Love the new start and I see you're stitching with your Z Frame. Yay! Will I see you on Saturday??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    Lovely WIP - a lovely gift for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute gift that will be for the new baby!
    Hope you are feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!