Saturday, February 4, 2012

A surprise gift

I received a package yesterday with a return address that I thought was familiar only because I have family from that area but when I opened the package this was inside.
From Friends Stitching Through The Seasons 2012


I am taking part in a year round stitching group and our partners are a secret until the first mailing date in March. But the person stitching for me decided to send me a birthday gift without revealing who they are :) I was VERY surprised and thrilled. What a wonderful gift. Thank you to my secret pal :)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift and how cool that it's a mystery!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I know I was hesitant about joing a stitching exchnage again this year you know cause of my stitching mojo last year but I think Im better now :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Don't you just love surprises in the mail?! The pillow is so pretty. L@@k at that beautiful fabric and the threads also. Anything planned for it yet? Happy birthday Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!