Monday, March 19, 2012

I am in love

....with my dutch oven that is :)I bought this beauty at a flea market YEARS ago. The man selling it said his wife bought a new flat top stove and refused to allow him to use it on the new stove, plus he said he was getting to old to lift it, it's pretty heavy. So it came home with me and after all these years that pretty sheen is still there
From A Stitchers Ramblings


Tonight I am making a pot of Guinness Beef Stew I'm going to start it right now so I can sit down and go through my stash and pick a new pattern to start Every time I finish a wip and want to start a new design to stitch it takes me at least a week to decide on something. :)

I hope everyones Monday is shaping up to be a good one. Till next time happy stitching!!
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. What a great find! Good Dutch ovens, already seasoned without damage, are hard to find. Have an extra helping for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!