Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MIA...Beach and Zumba

This title pretty much sums up my last week. April is a celebration month. DH's birthday was on the 4th and our wedding anniversary is on the 14th. We decided to rent a house on a bluff over looking the Pacific Ocean. We spent 4 wonderful sun filled days just relaxing, and looking at the beautiful scenery. Here are just a few photos from the trip.
My stitching that I was working on
From A Stitchers Ramblings


Sunsets every night
From A Stitchers Ramblings


And this picture, though it looks gross was a pretty awesome sight. A few days before our trip they were having some storms down this way, which resulted in rough surf. So what washed up was Giant Clams, and I'm talking HUGE 5-8 inches wide. Also lots of starfish, there were a couple people gathering them up and putting them back in the water to see if they were alive. Also part of a boat that sunk off shore a month ago washed up. It was a very interesting walk
From A Stitchers Ramblings


I hope you have enjoyed today's post. I am off to my very first ZUMBA class with my neighbor. I will post tomorrow if I'm still alive LOL

Take Care
Natasha

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had a fun trip! Have fun at zumba! I'm not coordinated enough for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to spend time!!! No wonder the stitching had to wait a bit. Good luck with the Zumba. We just got back to the Y after being gone for 10 days. We are dragging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the ideal trip! Glad you could get away and relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Just found your blog. Lovely holiday photos.
    You have some lovely stitching.

    Congrats for winning the award and the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pictures, Natasha. I don't think that photo of the beach is gross at all. It does look awesome, with those clams and starfish.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!