Sunday, April 1, 2012

Things that make me happy

Today marks 13 days till my 12Th wedding anniversary. And I started thinking about the journey I have been on with my love. We have lived in 4 different states, moved across the country 6 different times and made best friends with everyone I've meet along the way.
****THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY***

Coffee

The sun on my face

The sound of the ocean

Taste of salt in the air

A good Powder day *skiing*

My sweet dogs

The smell of my husbands t-shirts

A good glass of red wine

A wood burning fire

A good rain shower

Listening to the thunder

Hearing a baby laugh

Being snowed in with now where to go

True friends

Smell of fresh cut grass

Autumn



Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! 12 years with someone you love and care about is a true blessing. Here's to another happy 12 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!