Friday, May 11, 2012

The FROG has come

From A Stitchers Ramblings


Do you see that border?? And that green bubble tree?? That is the name I have given the tree by the way, Bubble Tree. Anyway, the bubble tree and the border have to go. Yes, you heard that right. I was off by a stitch somewhere in the border which in turn may me compensate the count on the tree and then compromised a motif on the other side, so before it could get any worse I just decided to rip it all out.... Hopefully this will solve the problem. I truly have enjoyed working on this piece and do not want to banish it to the dark corner of my UFO basket.

I am proud of myself because I finally feel like I am back in the stitching groove. It feels GREAT!!! Though this weekend I will not get much done. Work is going to be crazy busy so you will not see me posting till Monday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
Natasha

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! The blasted frog! It's looking good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the frog, but your stitching looks lovely and I love the fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!