Monday, May 7, 2012

I do love me some BlackBird Designs

I am such a fan of Blackbird designs. I have slowly been collecting Loose Feather charts for a few years. Last year I completed Quaker Garden and Autumn Song. And then I went into my stitching funk and sold 3 of my LF charts. Why did I do that?? It is something I wish I had not done :( But you live and learn and thankfully I am no longer in that funky place and back to my old self :0)

This is Garden of Life LF#21 It has been in my WIP basket since before last year. I am so happy to be working on this again. I am using DMC to stitch this one and my all time favorite linen 40 Ct. Vintage Maritime White Linen by Lakeside Linen.

From A Stitchers Ramblings


I am also working on two finishes this week. One is for my partner in a year long exchange it is not do till June I have already stitched it but just need to finish it up. Also I am finally getting a pillow put together in time for my Aunts birthday. I stitched her this little angle freebie.
From A Stitchers Ramblings


I just need to find some lovely fabric. I looked through my stash and know I have to make a trip to the fabric store :)
Well friends that concludes my post today I hope you have a beautiful Monday and are able to get a few stitches in today.

Natasha

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching! I love the mirabilia and the blackbird design! oh my...it is very very elegant. Do you like to stitch on 40 ct. linen? I've never tried it, but I always admire it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you well know, I love me some BBD! Awhile back I was on a quest to get all the old LF patterns. Due to medical expenses I've had to postpone my search, but I know I will get those old ones one day!

    Love the Mira.....I'm a fan of hers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching! The angel is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for the Quaker Garden chart for years. Do you still have it or was it one of the charts you sold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunatly that was one of the charts I sold. I hope you find it someday!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!