Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby it's cold outside

Brrrr.... it is a hot chocolate kind of evening. I got home from work about an hour ago put my warmest pj's on and made a steaming hot cup of Cocoa. It is a C-O-L-D night here in the south, they are calling for freezing rain tomorrow. I am hoping it happens early in the day before I have to go to work in the afternoon...

Yesterday I was off so I picked up a very old WIP. I bought this chart to stitch for my DH but never started it because I do not like Dragons and could not get into it. But this is the year I have vowed to finish at three of my older WIPs

here is my progress on it so far. The long crosses will probably be the death of me LOL I don't have the patience to concentrate on them LOL

From A Stitchers Ramblings

this is what the end end result will look like. When I bought all the items they were out of the fabric that it called for so I went with the one I am using. It could stand to be a little darker, but I think it will be just fine.



Thank you all for your lovely comments, I sure do love opening my blog and seeing them. Puts a great big smile on my face. And welcome to my newest followers. YAY!!!

Well folks this girl has to get some sleep before I start to nod off while typing, which has happened before :/

Ya'll take care and happy stitching!!
Natasha

10 comments:

  1. That's going to be a fantastic picture! Don't give up on it. The fabric is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ,that will be amazing when it's done , can't wait to see more progress , so keep on with it ,lol.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress on your stitching!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful pattern and I think that the fabric you're stitching it on is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I like the fabric and border detail so far! Keep plugging away Natasha...you'll have a finish in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be gorgeous, good luck with the border. I too have decided that this year I will absolutely finish some of my larger projects which have been on the back shelf for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great start and I love the fabric you are using :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress so far! And the fabric looks pretty! Will be a lovely gift for DH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good progress so far - don't give up on it, it'll be lovely when it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that but then I love dragons. LOL Can you tell me the name of the design? It looks familiar to me but I don't remember the border.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!