Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My heart broke when the rooster broke......

I am very sad about this.....

This was my mothers rooster, and before she passed away she gave it to me.I loved this rooster and it always sat on my little cabinet in my dining room next to all of my mothers little knick knacks. Well since our move to this new house I had to put the cabinet in another spot and this new spot proved to be unsafe from my clumsy self, a few nights ago I bumped the cabinet and something fell right onto the rooster knocking it to the floor and breaking :( I have put the rooster and the pieces away and hopefully on my next trip to the hardware store I will pick up some super glue and fix it.

I have tried to search online to see if I could find a rooster like this one, but I have not had any luck yet. One of these years I will get my china cabinet back form my dads attic and then I can keep all of my things safe and secure.

I am still working on the LHN traveling pattern but I had to frog the boarder a few nights ago so I am re stitching that area and hopefully in the next few days I can get this finished so I can send it off to the next person.

Thank you everyone for the comments you left. I appreciate them always :)
Take care and happy stitching!!
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry about the rooster! I'm sure super-glue will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I do hope that the glue works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha, I'm so sorry about the rooster! I hope you can get it back together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!