Wednesday, January 2, 2013

stuffed like a pig

.... And that's no joke. Since moving back to South Carolina I have had a craving for some BBQ. Now down here in South Carolina they like their mustard based Q, I am more familiar with a tomato based Q being from the north. But I do love a good vinegar Q.
Well my craving for all three was cured when I told DH I wanted to drive 31 miles to this little place. It really only took us about 25 minutes to get there and it really was SO worth the drive!! Little Pig BBQ

From A Stitchers Ramblings

Now is this a feast or what??? I tell ya I have been craving me some collards and well they did not disappoint, neither did anything else and all you can eat + a drink for $8 what a deal. I will say that I have not eaten anything since 12 this afternoon. I am still packed but lord, was that some good food.

While I sat here in my food induced coma I was still able to get a few stitches in on my current WIP Busy Needle by Little House Needle Works

From A Stitchers Ramblings

This is part of a traveling pattern. And I was so thrilled when I received it back in October, but with the move I could not start on it right away. Well I have a feeling I will be finished with it in a few weeks and I can send it on to the next person on the list.

I hope ya'll have had a great New Years so far. Ours has been entertaining but hey, what is life it is not??

Have a great night everyone and thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I truly love ya'll stopping by :0)

5 comments:

  1. Okay, now I am hungry for BBQ! Is that place anywhere near Myrtle Beach by any chance ~ as I will be down there next month for a couple of days.
    What a cute piece you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That BBQ looks wonderful as does the collards! I haven't had good collards in so long. The LHN looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! That plate of food looks absolutely delicious! :) Lovely stitching on Busy Needle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching and thanks for the pic of the yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plate of BBQ sure looks yummy! Happy New Year Natasha! Your stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!