Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweet surprise

Hey there friends,
I hope this Wednesday finds you well. I have had a nice few days off from work but must go back tomorrow ohhhh the dread haha! I have used this time off to work on my WIP's. I currently have six but one of them I am not really enjoying much. I may have to find it a new home with someone who can truly appreciate it and hopefully finish it.

I decided to visit my hubbys Aunt today, we went to lunch at one of my favorite places, Zestos they have the best broasted chicken ever!!! I just love this place. She showed me the afghan she recently crocheted and then gave me a XS piece someone had stitched for her that needed some dates changed so this weekend that will be my project. Next time I visit we will head to Hobby Lobby to get some yarn for my crochet project.

Once I arrived home I grabbed the mail and in the box was this lovely Valentines Day surprise from Peggy over at Kentucky Sampler. My DH was surprised and asked "who is sending you Valentine presents" He thought it was very nice of her to do that ;) I did as well. So Peggy, a big thank you. York peppermints are my FAVE!!!

From A Stitchers Ramblings">

It is a chilly night this evening so I plan on starting on a new XS project, like I really need another and watching a new season of survivor start. This is one of our favorite shows. He is taking a nap since he unfortunately caught the cold I had last week. Hopefully it does not linger long.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening.
Natasha

6 comments:

  1. How nice of you to stitch the new dates for her. Your Valentine card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it Natasha.
    Happy valentines Day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice little gift! Hope your DH gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice surprise from Peggy Lee! Happy Valentine's Day girlie! So far, I've gotten a text from a way old ex and the guy I am dating hasn't even acknowledged it. Seriously...dating is so annoying. Hope G feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice gift! Hope you had a good Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your hubby feels better soon! Isn't Peggy Lee awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!