Monday, January 6, 2014

SAL with friends

Good evening my friends,
How many of you are in the freezing temps right now? Can you believe that us here in South Carolina sre in the low, low teens tongiht. I swear I thought I was living in the Artic! I know that the reast of the country, especially to the North is dealing with harsher temps, I hope everyone is able to find warmth these next two days. And that also included our four legged friends.

I am taking part in a SAL with some awesome ladies I meet while in Myrtle Beach at the PALS GTG

It is the Pears from
Marly


How was New Years? Did you make any resolutions?? I did not I did vow to try and stitch an ornament a month. Lets hope I can follow through with that. Other than true resolutions, I have vowed not to make those. I will make goals :D

I hope you are having a beautiful New Year so far. Hopefully next post I will have some photos to share with you all :D

2 comments:

  1. The temps are terrible! It's 4 degrees outside with wind chills in the minus teens. Brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Rock Hill we had 7° one night breaking a record from the 1800's. Thank goodness it didn't last too long - it was 65 earlier today, with rain and thunder! Your pear SAL sounds like fun -- keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!