Monday, February 9, 2015

That was a fun experience

First paintball experience was a success. I wore a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and a hoodie. Probably could have used more layers but for the most part was spared from any serious welts. I walked away with two.And they hurt!! It really was a great time. The courses were all outside. the course in the woods was my favorite because I just hide the entire time picking people off LOL I was usually the last of two standing. I am a great hider Hahaha

It was great hanging out with the co-workers outside of work. Would I do paintball again?? YES. It was great fun.

I am working on a new project not enough progress to warrent pictures though. I just sat down to stitch about an hour ago. Hubby and I were running errands all day. So I am beat plus sore from crawling around like a warrior yesterday HAHA!

Thank you all for your suggestions on the layering. I thank you all for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful night.

Take care and till next time happy stitching!!
Natasha

6 comments:

  1. My husband use to do Paintball when we lived back in Ohio. He enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you survived and had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time! What fun! I remember the welts my DS got from paintball. They look painful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great time. Good luck with your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed your first paintball adventure!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great time! That is something I've never done and I think I'm too old to start now lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!