Thursday, October 8, 2015

Just a quick fly by post


Psalm 118:24King James Version (KJV) This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

By now many have heard the News about the state of South Carolina. Please continue to pray for our State. Our infrastructures may be broken but our spirit is not. Neighbor helping neighbor, that is how it's getting done! The people of South Carolina have a giving heart and I am happy to call this place home.

We were not affected by this storm thankfully, we live about 16 miles west of Columbia, we had some issues with our dock since the Lake Levels continued to rise until yesterday, but other than that the town I live in was very lucky.

I have had a chance to do a little stitching and this is my WIP.... I made a boo-boo and cut the linen while frogging, as you can see on the top right corner of the house but I am going to leave it for now and decided later if I will restitch that area. I am stitching this on 28ct 2 threads over 1. originally it was being stitched on 36ct 1x1 but my eyes could not handle that.


Plum street Sampler Eliza Scattergood

Wishing ya'll a wonderful day!!
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!