Tuesday, September 18, 2012

?? :/ ??

Do you find it hard to come with a title for your blog posts? I do all the time hence why todays is blank LOL


I know, I know I have not posted in awhile, hopefully if I start posting more my followers will stick around :) This week I am still working on Plum Street Samplers Coffin Buzz. I hope to have it finished by the end of the week so I can start working on Christmas ornaments. I had intended at the beginning of the year to work on an ornament a month, but somehow that never happened, so maybe I can crank out three by Christmas. We shall see.



I want to share with you a picture of my sweet boy Samson. He just turned 11 this August and has to be the best ever. Lately though all he wants to do is nap. Oh he will rough house with his sister and chase a ball but when he wants to curl up on his bed and nap by gollie let him sleep LOL I love this pup and all the happiness he brings to our little family.

But I can't leave out his sweet little "sister" Licorice. She was adopted but shhhh don't tell her LOL. This is her I am SO cute begging pose.

7 comments:

  1. Great stitches and what sweet pups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job.... Especially with those cute cute helpers!!!! I will email you .... Thanks! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doggies are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    Just found your blog.
    Your stitching is lovely and your dogs are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yah my blog title are boring and boring. Love the white pup he is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Coffin Buzz WIP.

    Your dogs are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Love that stitched piece. Your puppies are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!