Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Puppy updates prepare to say Awwwww

Do you all remember those puppies I helped find a safe place to go till they found homes? Well the Westie Rescue lady called me yesterday and gave me a progress report on these sweet babies.

Trixie and her puppies are being fostered in a home in Carmel. They have doubled in size and Trixie, the mama, enjoys her time at the beach. One of the puppies has already been placed in a home, and the black puppy Bubba will be placed later this week. Here they are in all their cuteness.

First picture is of Trixie the Mama to these cute babies followed by Vinnie, Lip, Bubba, Blu, and Fiona. I am so happy that Westie Rescue of Northern California were there to help out these sweet babies. Trully a blessing for these dogs :)








I do hope you enjoyed these pictures, I was overjoyed when she emailed me them to me I can't stop looking at them and thinking how lucky they are :)

Today is my last day off before I go back to work for a few days. It is going to be in the 70's so I plan on grilling out today and getting some stitching in. It's going to be a beautiful day!!

Take Care and thank you for stopping by I always love reading the comments I do recieve.
Natasha

6 comments:

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!