Saturday, April 21, 2012

I really do stitch I swear!!

Yup that is how it seems to be these days. I stitch a few hours a night but in the morning when I wake up and look at my WIP it looks like I did not accomplish anything the night before. I think it's a conspiracy!! The FROGS visit me at night and rip out stitches. Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it HaHa.

But I will prove to you that I am stitching and not just swooning over sweet puppy breathed cuties and wondering how I can smuggle one home. Wait did I just say that out loud?? Pretend you did not hear that ;)

This is Merry Christmas by All Through The Night
Floss: Carries Creation Hearts on Fire

My picture from my last WIP update seems to have went missing and was replace with a blank space Hmmpphhh. Picasa Albums can be touchy sometimes I guess.
From A Stitchers Ramblings


I am taking part in a year long exchange with
This Group and the person I am stitching for this year is this Gal
Jennifer Go take a peek at her blog.

Well friends I must say goodbye. It is shaping up to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood and I want to take advantage of the lovely sunshine before I head off to work tonight.

So till next time needles up!!
Natasha

4 comments:

  1. Oh it's beautiful! I love the colors! And your scissors. :)

    ~McKenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Christmas project! The red is lovely.Hope you are enjoying the week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love that red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color for a Christmas piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!