Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Word Verification UGH!!!


It seems as if alot of people are having a tough time with BLOGGERS new word verification format. I know for a fact I am having the hardest time figuring out the words. At first I thought I was going blind, LOL Nope my eye sight, though not the greatest, is just fine. It's this horrible verification thing.

So until it improves I am no longer going to ask posters to use that dreaded thing, I will however do comment moderation. So hopefully you all will continue to post to my blog. I do enjoy reading your comments.

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you...I hate that thing, LOL! Not even sure what it benefits :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it has been driving me crazy trying to comment on blogs lately

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!