Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Spread a little kindness. Creative PIF

I have decided to take part the "Creative Pay It Forward" I have recently seen this on many blogs and on FB but I signed up over at Peggys blog Kentucky Samplershe has posted on her blog, I saw it on FB as well and thought it would be a great idea.

The first five of my friends to comment will receive a random gift from me sometime during the year...maybe something handcrafted, maybe a book, baked goodies, a surprise! Your gift will arrive whenever the mood strikes me without warning. Here's the only requirement: You have to post this on your blog as well and commit do doing the same for five of your friends. Please email me with your address if I don't already have it.

The first five people who leave a comment saying you are interested in joining me and who also posts about it on their blog will get a random gift me from me sometime during the year.

Please join me in spreading a little kindness!

Natasha

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a neat idea and commend you for spreading it. The world needs to be a kinder place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining me in this, Natasha!
    Please email me with your mailing address and I will put you on my "2013 Acts Of Kindness" list.
    Thanks again...
    ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea. I don't have a blog but am happy to do this via facebook.
    ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! I was thinking of beginning a blog this year to keep track of my projects, but I'm still debating. If I do start a blog, I'm definitely going to join you in the Pay It Forward, RAK idea! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin, if you would email me your address I will put you on my list. I have only had two people join me in this Spread Kindness endeavor...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean so much to me!